Friday, January 06, 2006

So Long...

For those of you who have been reading Dirty Water since its birth seven months ago, we hope you’ve enjoyed what you’ve read. With the turning of a new year, me leaving Boston, and International Girl no longer abroad, the girls of Drama City have decided to say goodbye. Seeing as there has been “a lot of blue” lately, you can still track Classy Girl to New York at http://mightymanhattan.blogspot.com. The site has only recently been formatted, so keep checking in for updates.

In other news, I’m leaving tomorrow. Time flies and I’m beginning to think you can never really catch up with it. Last night was an emotional night at the Pig, with Sweet Girl (and my song) telling me not to go. I don’t know if I’m ready to leave my friends behind, but sometimes you can’t stop life from happening. Someone once told me that you need to leave your comfort zone in order to experience life. Maybe being too comfortable isn’t really living life at all. Well, I’ll be uncomfortable on some friends couch in Brooklyn for a while, so that has to count for something.

So I’m going to head out alone and hope for the best and while it will be difficult and different to get used to a life away from Boston, I’m looking forward to taking on the colossus of the Big Apple.

Like Sinatra says, if I can make it there…

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=lavasoft ad-aware 2007 pro 7.0.2.2 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home